|Time and Date||Saturday, Aug. 13th @4:00pm - 8:00pm|
|Address||The Church at Mill Run (UALC)
3500 Mill Run Dr,
Hilliard, OH 43026
Mission: To get international students and IFI volunteers together in a fun and nurturing setting.
1. Help students make friends with other students and American families.
2. Encourage awareness and involvement in IFI (for students and new volunteers)
WHAT IS THE IFI WELCOME PICNIC?
Visit our Facebook photo album for past year photos
- The Welcome Picnic is an opportunity for new international students to interact together and with their host. We ask that only those volunteers who are serving and/or bringing their (new) students attend.
- Because we are expecting 300-450 students to attend this year, we need volunteers to bring food.
Help is needed at 1:30 - 9:30pm. The event is starts 4:00pm - 8:00pm.
The entire event will be outside. Indoor restrooms will be available
Different Ways You Can Serve:
3. Set up registration, serving areas and games. (1:00pm-4:00pm)
4. Help at the food section. (3:30pm-8:00pm)
5. Interact with students. (4:00pm-8:00pm)
6. Provide transportation for students. (3:15pm-4:00pm and 8:00pm-8:45pm)
7. Help clean up after the event. (8:00pm-9:30pm)
8. Help with registration. (3:30pm-6:00pm)
Most jobs are 2-hour time commitments. Volunteers may do multiple shifts during the event.
IFI Welcome Picnic-Volunteer Registration