Friday, December 15, 2023
6:30pm - 10:30pm
The Christmas for Internationals program is a great event to attend with your international friends.
The program will present various cultural aspects of Christmas and, most importantly, the historical account of the birth of Jesus Christ! We'll also sing some Christmas carols!
We're honored to have the opportunity to share American culture with our international friends.
We’d love for you to help us serve in the following ways:
Note: Help is needed at 2:00 - 10:30pm. Check-in begins at 6:30 p.m. The program is starts 7:00pm - 8:15pm, with a reception that ends at 10:00pm.
1. Drive Students
Be sure to let us know if will be driving your own students and if you can help drive other students who need a ride.
- There will be two (2) pickup locations for this event"
- Important: ALL students must sign up, even if you are driving them yourself.
2. Serve During the Event
- Set - up (2:00pm-5:00pm)
- Registration (6:00pm-7:00pm)
- Food Prep (6:30pm-8:00pm)
- Food Service (8:00pm-9:30pm)
- Clean up (9:30pm-10:30pm)
3. Bring Food & Snacks
- "Finger" foods - bulk items are available at Sam's Club. Some examples include
- Chicken fingers, nuggets, etc.
- Frozen appetizers (taquitos, Frozen Spring Rolls, Eggs rolls) - Bulk items available at Sam's Club
- Salads - including macaroni and potato
- Fruit, Veggie, and Cheese Trays
- Cookies, pies, and pastries
Important: Please exclude all pork
4. Donate Prizes
- Check our Amazon Wishlist for this event.
- Major Needs include: New/Lightly Used Christmas ornaments or gifts
You can also donate funds to purchase items needed for this event here. If you choose to write a check, please write "Events" on the memo line. For more details, contact Tosan at .