Help students celebrate the new school year and learn more about IFI events and Bible discussion groups. IFI is hosting a small (socially distanced) outdoor Ice Cream Social on Sunday, Aug. 16th.
Students will be assigned a 30-minute time slot between 3-5pm.
OUTSIDE in the parking lot behind Indianola Church, 2141 Indianola Ave, Columbus, 43201.
15-20 volunteers are needed to assist in the following ways.
• Early crew: Setup prior to the event and greet students from 2:00-4:00pm
• Late crew: Help greet students and with clean up (4:00-6:00pm).
• Donate a gently used adult bicycle(s) that you no longer need.
• Donate bottled water. Click here to sign up to donate a 24-pack of water. (Water donations must be dropped off at the IFI office by Thursday, Aug. 13th.)
• Prayer Walk Team: Join a Prayer Walk from 2:00-3:00pm to pray for students and the event